Roller bearing is one of the main components of the conveyor belt design, intended for installation of various conveyor rollers in them, which in turn support the conveyor belt. According to the design, the roller supports differ depending on the operation modes: for heavy and very heavy – reinforced construction, for medium and light conditions – standard.
According to the shape of the roller supports are divided into straight and grooved. Straight lines are installed to support the lower (idler) branch of the conveyor belt, or the working branch (for the transportation of large-piece or piece cargo). Grooved roller supports are a metal structure with two or three seats for conveyor rollers with an angle of inclination from 15 ° to 45 °.
On purpose roller conveyors of belt conveyors are made of the following types:
· Support – are installed to support the working branch of the tape, it takes the main loads. Are produced in a straight or grooved form.
· Supporting – designed to support the idle (non-working) branch of the tape. Basically, they are fixed in a straight line, less frequently grooved.
· Deflector – used to prevent the belt from leaving the conveyor belt.
· Amortizing – to reduce impact loads on the belt and the frame structure of the conveyors at the loading point, which prolongs the life of the equipment units.
· Centering – grooved roller supports necessary to regulate the working branch of the conveyor belt with respect to its axis. Supplied complete with deflector rollers.